Need an idea for a creative and useful present for an upcoming baby shower? What about this cupcake onesie/socks? Perfect way to customize for a boy, girl, gender neutral, winter or summer baby.
Start with the following supplies:
- cupcake gift box (You can find those at those lil discount stores)
- colourful cupcake liners
- cupcake sleeves (optional)
- 4 onesies ( You can find heaps of baby rompers here at BlankClothing )
- 2 pairs of baby socks ( Also heaps of baby socks here at BlankClothing )
Here is the tutorial of how to make these cupcakes:
- Fold each onesies long ways twice in on itself, so it is a very thin long piece.
- Then take one sock and let the top of the toe area of the sock pop above the onesie.
- Roll the sock tightly in the middle of the onesie to create the cupcake shape. The sock becomes the cherry, and the onesie becomes a swirled cupcake shape.
- Let the end of the baby sock hang down below swirled cupcake shape, so you can fold it up around the onesie roll to secure.
- Place in cupcake liner and cupcake wrap and place in cupcake gift box. Repeat for all 4 onesies.
- Finish off by tying a cut ribbon around the box. Simples!
Original Tutorial Found Here