At blankclothing.com.au, we respect your privacy and confidentiality.
Information entered via this website will not be used for any other purpose. Customer details will not be sold, loaned or otherwise distributed to any third parties under any circumstances whatsoever.
We do not capture, collect or view customer credit card or transaction account information at any stage in the online store experience. To further ensure the security of our customers, our staff cannot process credit card sales over the telephone and the sending of credit card information to us by email or fax is strongly discouraged.
From time to time we may send newsletters to customers, advising of new styles coming into stock, special deals, etc. If you subscribe to our newsletters and subsequently change your mind, simply click the link to "unsubscribe".
Individually identifiable information
The types of individually identifiable information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
- your name;
- contact details;
- identification information;
- history records of your communication and interaction with us;
- details or history of preference, interests and behaviour relation to transactions, products, services and activities on our Site;
As well as other similar Personal Information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services or offers. If we ever ask for significantly different information, we will inform you. If you do not provide certain requested Personal Information to us, we may not be able to provide you with access to and use of the Site, provide you with access to our other products and services, or to fulfil one or more of our functions and activities applicable to you.
Protecting your Personal Information:
- Restricting access to Personal Information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
- Securely destroying your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
How we Collect Information:
We generally will only collect such information about you if you voluntarily submit it to us by:
- providing your information in person or during a telephone call with our staff;
- sending us an email or facsimile;
- completing forms;
- purchasing products or gift vouchers from us through our website;
- sending us information when using any part of our website.
How your information is used :
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- (a)to provide products and services to you;
- (b)to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- (c)to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- (d)to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- (e)to improve or develop our products and services;
- (f)to provide you with better customer services;
- (g)to perform research and analysis;
- (h)to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you; and;
- (i)to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
We may collect certain information from you such as:
- your browser type;
- your location;
- your IP address;
- the time and date that you accessed our website;
- information about when and how you use our website;
This information is used by us to administer our website, analyse trends and improve our website, products and services.