Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
• high quality, open back crop top with padding
• stylish plain compression gym wear
• features removeable padding & great under bust support
• made of Pettenati supplex 88% polyamide & 12% elastane
• moisture wicking effect, quick drying
• highly resistant & durable material
• extremely soft & silky touch
• hugs the body firmly, adjusting to every movement during exercise
• non-restrictive & gives great freedom of movement
• odour, wind & water-resistant - won’t shrink, fade, fuss or pill
• stretches up to 500% with always retaining its shape
• ethically made in Brazil
• plain colour || black | neon orange
• model wears size S/M
XS fits AU6-8. S/M fits AU8-10. M/L fits AU12-14
• size || XS | S/M | M/L
|waist||58 - 62||62 - 66||66 - 70||70 - 74||74 - 78|
|bust||A - A||A - B||B||B - C||C - D|
What is Supplex®?
Supplex® uses thinner multiple filaments to make Supplex® flexible, and 26-36% softer than standard nylon fabrics. Activewear utilising this fabric will hold their great shape & vibrant colour through vigorous exercise, sun and surf, as well as through repeated washings and dryings. They’ll never fuss or pill. Plus, Supplex® won’t wrinkle, shrink or fade so they stay looking brand new for longer.
In fusion with Lycra® brand elastane, Supplex® combines cottony-soft comfort with the gentle support, excellent fit and freedom of movement that only Lycra® can bring. It’s a practical blend of softness and stretch, with Lycra® stretching up to 500%, and then springing back to its original shape.
Supplex® is specially engineered to deliver the soft, flexible touch of cotton with the strength, durability and performance advantages of nylon. Supplex® is as strong as it is soft, resisting abrasions, punctures and tears. It is a breathable and odour, wind and water resistant fabric. When Supplex® does get wet, it dries in a flash - drying quicker than cotton by 56 minutes. Because of these qualities, Supplex® is used in active wear, swimwear, exercise wear, "extreme" sportswear, and outerwear.