• A4 size in great value packs of 5 or 25 sheets
• use WHITE T-SHIRTS or smooth, light-coloured cotton
• make photo t-shirts & graphic t-shirt transfers at home
• designed for application with a household iron
• requires a regular inkjet printer
• comes with full instructions for transfer t-shirts etc
• soft, bright & durable for up to 20 washes (cold water)
• can be hand ironed, however, some household irons are not able
to reach required temperatures for this paper
• heat press application is recommended for best results
• leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing
• do not tumble dry or iron over transfer area once complete
• DON'T tumble dry
• DON'T iron over transfer area once complete
• watch the video as a how-to guide for this product
• remove transfer paper while still hot for a matt finish
• remove transfer paper when cold for semi-gloss finish
Posted by Lauren on 4th Apr 2016
We decided to go with this option instead of getting our tshirts printed.
It worked a treat.
Plus, it worked out a lot cheaper. We cut the transfer sheet into 4 pieces which, after a few mis-prints, worked out perfectly for our 70 shirts!
Love these transfers and will definitely buy them again.
Posted by luke348 on 21st Dec 2015
Needed in a rush and it arrived when they said. Did the job properly and worked well
Posted by Unknown on 12th Dec 2015
I'm only a novice in putting graphics onto tshirts but found the end result very professional looking
Posted by James on 23rd Jun 2015
So far I have used only one sheet of the PAPER LIGHT Iron-On Inkjet Transfer Paper and it did the job it was meant to do.
I can recommend this product for transferring B&W graphics on to a white 100% cotton tee-shirt.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Feb 2015
Easy to use, simple instructions, good quality end result.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Dec 2014
The product was easy to use and the result was brilliant - very professional looking job.
Pity you can only use and ink jet printer.
I hope the T Shirts wash OK.
Posted by Unknown on 12th Dec 2014
This paper works great, is easy to use and looks fantastic on a grey heather tshirt
Posted by luke on 14th Apr 2014
it is the best transfer paper ever used....