PETER RABBIT | Pair Of Rattle Rings 11cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.72 AUD fortnightly with More info
• elegant Peter Rabbit & Jemima Puddle-Duck rattle ring
• Beatrix Potter's 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit character'
• featuring Peter and his blue signature coat
• featuring Jemima and her blue bonnet
• soft plush toy, see through rattle with pastel beads
• ideal size for little hands to hold & play
• great newborn baby shower gift idea
• soft, embroidered details for baby safe construction
• hand wash. air dry
• age range : 0+
Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail and Peter. So begins Beatrix Potter's 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit', first published in 1902, unequivocally one of the best-selling children's classics of all time, which has never been out of print since! Her stories continue to be shared by successive generations of parents and children all around the world.